Im so happy!!!!!!!! Weight GAIN!!!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Im sorry for all of you trying to lose weight but I have been skinny all my life and hated it and so since my teens have been on a quest to gain weight.

Well, i got weighed and im 12 STONE!!! Im soooo happy! This is the biggest i have ever been and i feel so sexy and my OH loves it!! I dont look it as im tall and it evens out but i have only a few pounds to go before i am totally happy!

Going swimming regular so im toned and not flabby and unfit.

:cloud9: :cloud9:

Well done you!! :happydance:

How tall are you? I never thought you were tall from your pics

Thats a good weight hun for your height!!

I thought you were only 5ft 6" like me :lol:

thats why i hated being skinny....just looked tall and lanky!

Im 5ft 9 hun :) and my weight in 2007 which is my goal weight now is 12 stone 9 :)

I felt fab too... :)

I cant believe cameron diaz is our height and like 8 stone :shock:

Well done :D I'm sure its as hard for you to gain as it is for us to lose! I'm jealous but it's true, you always want what you don't have.. why cant we just be happy with ourselves :(!

Hey I used to be the same, I'm 6 ft tall with a 36" inside leg so pretty tall lol, I found it sooo difficult to put weight on, I used to be a size 4/6 and am now a size 10 and although am still technically underweight (according to the wii fit lol) I am really happy with myself and am having a photoshoot for a local magazine today so really excited because I never used to have confidence when I used to do shoots.

I found it difficult to get to the right size because I've now got a little bit of flab on my tummy that needs toned up (I have been asked if I had a child recently cos of it which is a bit upsetting in my position) but with the wii fit thats getting sorted pretty quickly thank god :D

People can be quite mean and I'm not saying anyone on here is, but when you tell someone you're trying to put weight on and finding it difficult they can be pretty mean about it :(

It really is just finding a weight you are really happy at I think.

:hugs:

Oh Rach - I'm jealous! Well done though hun. I'll talk to you about this on Friday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->