I'm so irritable, what's wrong with me!

Reb S

Moving on...
Reaction score
I have been doing really well (ERPC in early Nov, MMC in Oct) but now I'm just SO irritable all the time. Anyone else having this problem?
I'm impatient, snapping at DP, who is a saint to put up with me - I'm really fed up with myself! I'd rather just be crying, but I'm acting like a child who's lollipop has been taken away. Any suggestions?!

I have been the same way!! In my job I can't say what I want all the time and now it takes all my strength not to let loose. Not to mention how I had a COMPLETE meltdown last night. I started angry and yelling at DH, then came the tears. I have been fairly good thus far until recently. I can't help but think my first AF since the mc is just around the corner. Either way, I hope this passes, because I am just not feeling like myself. What helped me was being able to tell my DH everything that was on my mind, like absolutely everything. I think I even told him things that were in the way back of my mind, that I was too afraid to even admit to myself. So far that is what helped me, but that was only yesterday so we shall see what tomorrow brings. haha!:wacko:

I have been feeling the same, the OH came to me tonight and gave me a Big Hug and told me to go take a Bubble Bath because I was making him afraid, Its probably hormonal.

ahh ladies, its horrible isnt it but dont put too much pressure on yourself or believe you should be coping better than you are, we have all been through a heartbreaking experience (some ladies more times than others) and you cant underestimate how devastating it is and how difficult to look forward. I was trying to put a brave face on for a couple of weeks which was just frustrating me and in the end I had a complete emotional bawl on my OH's shoulder around 5 in the morning about 10 days ago, then another one last weekend because my AF hasnt turned up yet and I feel so much better for it. Anger is a stage of grief and it's completely natural, I know I have felt it. Plus you're probably not being half as irritable as you think, you're just more aware of it because if you're anything like me, everything feels different nowadays. big hugs xx

yep I am the same, I am a major bitch right now, everything is winding me up and I just can't help it, one minute I'll be so angry then I'll be in tears
am so Gladto know itsnot just me because I was getting even grumpier with myself for being like it!

I think it is hormonal too, and not helped by all the dark! I've been trying to spend as much time in sunlight as possible.

Sending some :hugs:

Oh I'm SO glad I'm not the only one! Thank you all for your answers. Last night we had tears and tantrums last night till about half 2. I know the old witch is on it's way too, but even with that, I've never been this mean and nasty!
Getting really worried, cos I keep thinking mean things about DP and he's been a complete saint. I told him not to let me push us apart, cos I'm doing my absolute best! He promises.
As for my job, I'm being incredibly rude to everyone, but it's quite fun, actually!
Spending more time in the sun sounds like a great idea - shortest day next week, thank goodness.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"