I'm so proud!

pinkclaire

Mummy to two under 2
Reaction score
I just wanted to show off my new avatar of James in his first re-usable! I'm so proud of him and he loved it, it passed the poop test and everything!

he is soooooo ADORABLE! Doesnt it look so much cuter than a sposie! :happydance:

plus he's crawling...abs is only just starting her 'commando' crawl!! He's only 2 week ahead of her! :wacko:

Yes but it's rediculous Twigs, he's been crawling since 5 months, I feel like I lost out on a lot of the baby baby time iykwim? He's just grown up so fast :-(

And yes soooo much cuter, I am well and truely converted!

:yipee: I get such satisfaction luring people over to the fluffy side...:haha:

James is far too clever, since he's growing up so fast you'l just have to have another then claire... :winkwink:

Haha, you should have nappy adviser supreme in your signature! Your very good! Speaking of that, if you see any good deals on inserts can you let me know please? Id like some more stay dry, and also some bamboo ones for night time. Thanks! If we had the money I would def have another baby! We're NtNP at the moment, if it happens its meant to be I feel, but not sure how its going to work out with bf! xx

will keep on the lookout for Flip SD inserts for you...iv just managed to nab another 2 preloved so not looking for anymore myself! Otherwise id have to fight ya for them :grr: :haha:

aww im getting majorly broody right now after getting newborn cuddles the other day! BFing wouldnt be a problem with two...remember even if you got pg now, its still 9 months til you'd be feeding the next one! Even if james hadnt stopped you could be supermummy and tandem feed!!

I meant more from a ovulating point of view! I'm giving up at year, thats my cut off so no problem with that side of things!

That would be great if you can. I'm using the tots bots today, I really like them! they seem to fit James' shape nicely, although I just heard an explosion so off to see whats happened!

if you like the V1 TBs....you'le LOVE the TB Easyfits V2's! They are fast becoming my fav!!

This has turned into a random chat about nappies! haha.

Twigs, I'm liking the AI2 quite a lot as well as the all in ones. What are the best value ones? And what sort of prices can you get them for pre-loved? At the moment I have no sense of money, which is the main reason I started to do this! xx

you mean what AI2's are better? Or did u mean what AIOs are better?

The Easyfits are AIOs hun...

Lol yeah I know, but I like the ones that are all in twos as well as you can reuse the wraps and just wondered which are quite economical xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->