I'm so sick of my body being messed up :(

:hugs:

I haven't gone through this but didn't want to read & run. I really feel for you and I'm sorry you have to go through this on top of your loss. From what I've read from other ladies' experiences is that a heavy first or second AF is fairly common. Just keep an eye on it.

Hope you're feeling better soon.:hugs:

Hi hun, I know how you feel its been 5 months since my loss and my cycles have been normal length but I have bled inbetween for the last 3, a mix of blood and brown clay stuff you describes. I went to the docs last week and broke down in front of him cos its bad enough getting AF everytime but I am also worried my body is not working properly as this never happened before. The doc took some swabs and checked my womb and thinks it looks fine but ger results next week. It will ease your mind seeing the docs. I just think our bodies take longer to recover from MC then we think. Dont pressure yourself to become pregnant straight away, easier said than done as its what we live and breath! Make plans, talk to people close, I spoke to my girls last night and broke down again, but feel so much better for the release!
I am sure your body is just recovering, please dont worry, i hope you feel better soon. Good luck xxx

Thank you soo much i was completely in a panic last night I feel so much better now. I still think something is wrong but i'll just see the dr when i can. It's a horrible feeling, after losing a baby..then you feel like you're never going to be able to do it again because your body is a mess!
xx

We all know your pain, we will get there one day and appreciate it so much more xxx

Hi Kittique, I really can't compare but didn't want to read and run either. I really think you should go by and see the doctor tomorrow. I am sure everything is fine but you always want to put your health first. My 1st AF after the mc was pretty normal except it lasted longer by a couple days and I did spot for 7 full days before. I am just finishing my 2nd AF (currently on day 8 ugh) so it is also longer than normal. I never experienced clotting out of the ordinary like you are, but my symptoms were way worse than I normally experience. I am still massively bloated. :s Just sucks we have to go through this. Oh to feel normal again.
Hope you get some answers tomorrow and feel better soon!

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that it's sounds pretty similar to my experience. My first AF was normal, but my 2nd and 3rd were pretty crazy. My 2nd AF lasted for 18 days straight. I passed huge clots (some the size of baseballs). One time I woke up in the middle of night and had soaked the bed in less than 2 hours. My 3rd AF I passed large hard clots that looked like pieces of coal. My doctor did an u/s and found that I had one large clot that was at the top of my uterus. This was causing the heavy and unsual bleeding. I went for a follow-up u/s a few weeks later and everything had cleared up. I went on to have a normal AF after that.

Hopefully it's just some risdual blood that will come out on it's own. My doctor said that the clot was not any reason to worry. I didn't impair my chances of getting pregnant or interfere with sac if I did get pregnant.

Definately get yourself to a doctor and ask for an u/s. Good luck and keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->