I'm spending my life on the toilet and getting sick of it!

Pielette

Mum to little men
Reaction score
Anyone else?

Sorry, tmi, but I'm now having between 3-5 bowel movements a day and 3 is unusual, it's usually 4 or 5. It's really annoying! Between this and the constant peeing I'm far more friendly with the toilet than I'd like to be :growlmad: My poor boy seems perplexed at why I keep going in there too :haha:

It's not diarrhoea, it's normal, which makes me wonder where on earth is it all coming from? I do remember having this last time but closer to the end.

Anyone else putting up with this nonsense?

Yip me to, hubby thinks I'm making it up, but I have to go otherwise I get cramps and very sore tummy, but I am sme as you 5/6 a day and its normal also countless times to wee lol

I'm going 4 times a day, wake up with really bad cramps and have to go straight away, always looser then normal (sorr tmi) been the same for a month or so now. I just think its better then constipation x

I'm deffo going more than normal everyday too, the fact they are normal and not runny had me question whether it is normal or not!! then again I much prefer this to constipation

I've been getting this for the past week along with cramps and a lot of extra wind (sorry tmi).

Hoping it means baby is on the way - wishful thinking maybe!

Glad I'm not the only one! Although I am hoping its not an impending labour sign for me :haha:

if was loose then would be impending labour so i hear?

i got 3-4 times a day too, i think coz baby so big and pressing on the bowels, makes me wanna go more.

i am eating my fibre too, and lots of water, so i think its a good thing, least i dont have constipation or piles!

Oh no I have this too since early this week and I'm not 29 weeks left. It's horrible coz it means I need to go in work which I hate!!!!! I like the privacy of my own bathroom!

OMG im soooooo tired of buying toilet paper! I've never bought so much in my life we go through it like nothing else! My bf hates it cause i never notice were out of it until i go to pee and we have NONE left which usually happens in the middle of the night and we have to go out and get the expensive stuff from that gas station..i also have a hard time squeezing inbetween the wall and sink to get to the toilet our bathroom is not made for anyone my size at this point.

Yes this was me!! Would have such a sore stomach in mornings and would have to run to loo lol, now I'm on iron tablets so that's evened me out lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->