Im such a loser...

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
I went on Gumtree yesterday and saw the perfect present for Eric, was meaning to get it and its cheap and from where I live too. Messaged seller and now constantly checking emails for reply as im that excited. Can you tell I'm new to Gumtree, and don't get out much :rofl:

Haha I was just like that when I found an awesome cheap single bed for Bens room just as I was re-doing it! The bloke could drop off too and I don't drive. I was checking my emails every minute!

I never see anything remotely close to where I live on there lol

I do this :blush:
Last year for Christmas I wanted to get my Mum a Teasmade (she and my Dad had one years ago and they loved waking up to it). They're £70 though and I couldn't afford it. I found one on Gumtree a couple of weeks ago, as new for £8(!!), I thought ace I'll put it away for this Christmas.. but I was so excited about it I picked it up and went straight to her house with it and gave it to her... 6 months early :blush::haha:

Im glad its not just me! :haha: Nearly had a heart attack earlier as I had an email from Gumtree, only for it to be a "Welcome!" email and nothing from the seller :cry: Will chill out a bit I think and play it cool...... :coffee:

It's like being 14 and waiting for a guy to reply to your text.....

I still havent heard! :coffee: Gah...

...my new stress is waiting for Trip Advisor to get back to me about potential bookings. Already had one reply where the owner couldnt even be bothered to write my name in the message, it was "Dear *INSERT GUEST NAME*..." :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->