I'm thinking this is the begining of my LH surge!!! woohoo!

Angel baby

Reaction score
Ok, This morning I had 2 cups of coffee and a little Dr. Pepper so my urine was diluted and for it to be close to the same color, I'm pretty sure this is the begining. I'll check it again this evening. First time I used this brand of LH strips. I usually get them from earlypregnancy.com but decided to use Amazon this time. I like them. Pluse yesterday I started the EWCM, HIGH CERVIX, slightly open, more open today. etc. So pretty sure it's coinciding with me gearing up for OVULATION! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OPK.jpg

WooHOO Get to BDING!!! now test tonight and tm night as well as during the day. Dont miss that surge!

WooHOO Get to BDING!!! now test tonight and tm night as well as during the day. Dont miss that surge!

YAY!!!! :happydance:! Now if I can figure out how to get hubby home from work early!!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!! Did you do anything different this past cycle??

I did actually. So Ill tell you facts then what i did.

fact: we produce CM to help sperm swim better
Fact: The more excited a man gets the more sperm he produces

So I dont orgasm on my own. so I invited OH into the room to watch me play with myself. So by him watching me I knew he was super excited and I got myself off which in turn produced more CM. It worked I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->