I'm trying to conceive but not sure what's happening??? help?

maj2013

Reaction score
Hi there I'm new to this site but I'm really needing some advice as google isn't helping, me and my partner are trying for another baby. I think I may be pregnant but. If I am I'm probably only 2 weeks pregnant, but I do find it hard to keep weight on (I'm 7 stone and have been 7 stone for over a year) I was also 7 stone when I was pregnant with my daughter and gained weight threw pregnancy, I have a very good appitite. But the last 2 weeks I've gain 4 pounds and can not stop eating, I keep having weird fluttering feeling in my tummy and my lower abdomen is quite swole, I've been getting alott of white discharhe with abit of a smell (sorry this is the only way I can describe it) yesterday I had a horrid feeling as if someone had put there arms around my tummy and squeesed it, felt like i had cramp in my sides, lasted for a few seconds. Then today about 8 o'clock I had a light orangy coloured discharge. I'm due on my period next saturday, I havnt been taking any contriception either, since I have had this orangy discharge I've felt a flickering in my tummy abit like butterflies in my tummy, I'd just like abit of advice as to whatt the discharge could be and the feeling in myy tummy, I havnt had any sickness or anything like that, just bloated and a swole lower abdomen (I always have a flat tummy if that makes sence, seem strange to have abit of a podge) I don't take any medication and don't have any medical problems either?? Abit of advice would be a great help and I'd be very grateful??? X

The only way to know for sure is test. Good luck

Yes i think u need to take a test and see what happens...keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"