im worried about pnd

loop

Reaction score
well when i had lucy 4 years ago i sufferd with pnd..... and im really worried that im its going to come back.
im just feelin so down at the moment.... hence why i havnt been online for a while........ i cant motivate myself to do much at the moment imogen is 9 weeks old now and i wasnt expecting to feel like this...... im happy that i have imogen and have no ad feelingtowards her shes my beautifull lil girl and both my gilrs mean the world to me.
i cant really talk to my other half bout it and he dont understand he wasnt happy that i was on anit d's for a while a few years ago..... he reacted by saying how can i be depressed when i have beautiful children :cry:

People have no idea sometimes, as if you choose to be depressed. Its not about not being happy about being a mum, or not liking your children, its a chemical imbalance and not you!! You have been through this before so you will recognise the signs. Please talk to your HV or dr, they can help you. It is so important that you do talk to someone but I completely understand how scary this can be. PM me if you need to chat.

If you are feeling depressed now, my advice would be to go and talk to your GP. The response your hubby gave you is very common, people just don't understand.
The earlier you seek support, the better it is.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just wanted to say, I know how you feel and I want to send you a big hug.:hugs:

I have suffered from PND since the birth of my son 15 months ago. It's an illness just like any other and you shouldn't feel bad for being ill.

I hope you do go to see your GP and its not a bad thing to be on anti-ds. Just do what is best for you.

Love and best wishes

Emma
x

well at the mo im down me and my other half had a huge row the other nite and i told him i was leaving

loop huge hugs to you hun, you need to speak to a gp or youe health visitor as well as your oh, he will understand depression is an illness, but first you need to ask for the help you need, please dont suffer alone, there are great people out there who can help you through this, but only you can make the 1st step towards getting better :hugs:

please try to get the strenght to go for councelling!

hugs :hugs:

hi there,

me too! and eversince I started to take the pill again I started to feel worse! I take yasmin and I looked up the package leaflet but it said nothing specific on the influence on PND, but, just to be on the safe side, I'm going to stop taking it for a while...
aralia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->