• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm worried I'm not ovulating

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm probably driving you mad with all my ttc worries :blush:

I did get my opks late this month so only did my first test on cd13 (I have a 28 day cycle) I haven't had a positive and now I'm thinking I obviously ovulated before that or I've not ovulated at all. Is it normal to ovulate before 14 days before the end of your cycle? We've bd'd at least every other day since cd9 so I'm hoping I haven't missed my window:cry:

ttc is turning me into a paranoid weirdo:rofl:

Please say I'm not the only one?

Some woman ovulate and not even have a positive OPK due to they miss there LH surge. So it doesn't mean you are not ovulating just means you could be missing your LH surge on the test. But if your BDing a lot you most likely have high chances of being pregnant.
So don't be down that your not getting positive OPK it is possable your just missing LH surges or you ovulate later than you think.
Supposavaly what Jenny renny told me is that I'm due in Aug 27th and I will find out I'm pregnant this month. And if shes right that means I'm going to ovulate 2 days latter than I'm supposed to.

Some woman ovulate and not even have a positive OPK due to they miss there LH surge. So it doesn't mean you are not ovulating just means you could be missing your LH surge on the test. But if your BDing a lot you most likely have high chances of being pregnant.
So don't be down that your not getting positive OPK it is possable your just missing LH surges or you ovulate later than you think.
Supposavaly what Jenny renny told me is that I'm due in Aug 27th and I will find out I'm pregnant this month. And if shes right that means I'm going to ovulate 2 days latter than I'm supposed to.

Oh good luck :dust: Thank you for that, I'll stop worrying. I am also ttcing for my third. My two are very simular ages to your two I noticed :)

Oh good luck :dust: Thank you for that, I'll stop worrying. I am also ttcing for my third. My two are very simular ages to your two I noticed :)

Thanks Baby Dust to you as well :hugs:. I think having them close together in age makes things easy. My 1 year old loves her sister (gives her kisses, holds her, trys to change diapers, feeds her). Shes a great lil helper.
So, we will see how this one goes..

Just relax and go with the flow. Make love and enjoy it..

Thanks Baby Dust to you as well :hugs:. I think having them close together in age makes things easy. My 1 year old loves her sister (gives her kisses, holds her, trys to change diapers, feeds her). Shes a great lil helper.
So, we will see how this one goes..

Just relax and go with the flow. Make love and enjoy it..

Oh bless her. My daugther is the same with her little brother. They've just started going to bed at the same time this week which has been great! It's lovely having them close together. We want one more now and then maybe another when they start school.

Although if I had my way I'd have a football team:rofl:

Yeah everyone is so suprised her and her sister get along so well. They sleep in the same room, Though Aspen goes to bed way later than Hailey does because for the life of me I can't get her to bed at 7pm. Hailey is a heavy sleeper.

I love being pregnant & going into labor. Labor is the most amazing thing ever (so is pregnancy). Everyone jokes about me having my own football team" I said what a football team of girls" LOL!!.
All I have is girl's. Were hoping it will be a boy this round. Then I think we are defo done with kid's. DH I think wants to get cut burned and tied.

I wouldn't worry Snowball. Last month I used OPK's and didn't get a positive so thought that I wasn't ovulating, but this month I'm temping and it turns out I am ovulating, just earlier than I thought. :dust: to you!

Yes I love being pregnant and although I had to be induced both times the labour was a brilliant experience. I can't wait for another bfp. I was so relaxed last time we were ttc but this time I am just heartbroken everytime af shows up.

Still, nevermind, hopefully it'll happen eventually. I really don't think it'll be this month though, I just have that feeling. I hate the 2ww! :hissy:

I wouldn't worry Snowball. Last month I used OPK's and didn't get a positive so thought that I wasn't ovulating, but this month I'm temping and it turns out I am ovulating, just earlier than I thought. :dust: to you!

Thank you and :dust: to you. It's interesting how we think our bodies are running lke clockwork and they aren't.

Before I bought my monitor, I never saw a positive on an opk. I was REALLY worried so I bought the monitor and it turns out I do ovulate. I ov on cd20 and never did an opk around this time as I thought it was way to late to ov. So I wouldn't worry to much. Best of luck

x

Yes I love being pregnant and although I had to be induced both times the labour was a brilliant experience. I can't wait for another bfp. I was so relaxed last time we were ttc but this time I am just heartbroken everytime af shows up.

Still, nevermind, hopefully it'll happen eventually. I really don't think it'll be this month though, I just have that feeling. I hate the 2ww! :hissy:

I don't think it will be my month either so I guess we can hold each other in agony waiting :hugs::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->