Implant grrrr

mumofone25

Reaction score
anyone else have problems with their implant??

ive had mine for year and a half it was fine for the first 9 months, but them i started having realllly long and heavy periods my longest being 2.5months (although this is prtly to do with endometriosis) anyway may last period came with the added extras or vomiting and headaches and this time im only very lightly spotting with no pain (this is very strange for me) i mean im pleased but im dreading my next one incase it 'makes' up for this one iykwim.

not much point to this post but just wanted a little rant aboout it lol xx

I hhad the implant a few years ago, my periods were always quite short and light while having it in, but it affected my moods alot so i had it taken out, i think it affects different people in different ways tho, i would see how your next few periods are and if thier still as heavy i would maybe considder having it taken out ? Theres np point having it in if its causing more probs than good x

Sorry to hear all you've had is problems :( must be so annoying and frustrating!

I had the implant put in back in December, i had two weeks of bleeding since then (at the beginning), then spotting for two months for a matter of a few days and nothing since and its now August!
Best thing i've chosen to do. I have noticed any weight gain which was my worry or any headaches etc but i have heard thats quite common.

Maybe you could consult your doctor?
If all else fails, get it out hun and save yourself the hassle!

x

i have the exact same problem i had mine in feb it was fine to start off periods light n thats if it came at all but now ive been bleeding for a month it stopped after a week i slept with my husband and now 3weeks on im still bleeding really contemplating having it out but like that we're a 100% safe on this

I had the implant shortly after I had my little one. I didn't stop bleeding for 8 month. It was horrible I was always very faint and had really bad period pains, I always felt sick and really unclean it was horrible! 2 months ago I stopped bleeding. Then had a 'normal' period.. Last month however I didn't come on until 3 weeks late. So yeh I've had really abrnomal bleeding since having the implant! xxx

Yes, I had it in for 9 months, first 6 months were fine, couple of periods then nothing for 4 months and then I had 2 months solid of bleeding. I was given the pill to stop the bleeding but it gave me terrible nausea and headaches so I stopped it and got the implant taken out as couldn't take anymore of feeling awful.

I was just about to write a post about the implant! I'm off too see my doctor wednesday about having it removed and either having depo or going back to the pill
Since I had it in sept 2011 I went months with very light periods, but these past few months i'v been bleeding on and off for 3weeks, I think this is my 4th week acctually where i'v been bleeding - someday's it's light some heavy :/ Im having it removed tho has the day's it's heavy I feel really drained and ill and I can't keep going on like that.

so i went to the dr a few months back and he gave me the pill to take for 3months....worked wonders! regular bleeding normal, less pain. ive now stopped taking the pill and BAM day 21 of bleeding (i must mention i did have one day of not bleeding)

its a fantastic method of birth control since we can never DTD anyway

IMPLANT you are being removed!!!!

my doctor's just put me on the pill too with the implant, altho I think I will end up having it removed before the end of the 3month's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->