Implantation aid.

KatieTizzle

Mama :)
Reaction score
Hello ladies.

Quick lil Q. Just wondering what I can do to help implantation? xo

I am curious about this as well.... Hope someone has an answer.

My loss was through a chemical so want to do the best lil ol' me is capable of this not happening again :thumbup: someone has to have a answer :)

Supposedly taking baby aspirin can help with implantation as it increases blood flow to the uterus... if you google it- there are a ton of links out there.

Here is a good one:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-baby-aspirin-and-how-is-it-related-to-fertility.html

What Is Baby Aspirin And How Is It Related To Fertility?

Aspirin was once considered a miracle drug. For over a century, people have been taking aspirin to help deal with relatively minor aches or pains, such as straining of a muscle or headaches. Aspirin is made up of acetylsalicylic acid. Acetylsalicylic acid works by keeping something called Cox-2 enzymes from working. Cox-2 enzymes produce something called prostaglandins, which are hormones that cause pain. By keeping the Cox-2 enzymes from making prostaglandins, aspirin helps to relieve pain.

Baby aspirin is generally an 81 mg dose of acetylsalicylic acid, whereas an adult aspirin is 320 mg of acetylsalicylic acid. Baby aspirin has a variety of uses, including lowering the risk of having a heart attack. Some aspirin manufacturers have even started to repackage baby aspirin, no longer referring to it as “baby” aspirin but rather as “low dose” or “low dosage” aspirin.

There is some research to suggest that taking a daily dose of baby aspirin can actually help with fertility as well. Baby aspirin helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus. This, in turn, makes the uterine lining healthier, and helps with successful implantation. Other studies suggest that aspirin actually increases the amount of activity in your ovaries, and allows your ovaries to release multiple eggs during ovulation. Some health care providers may actually prescribe baby aspirin if you are having trouble with fertility issues.

In addition, baby aspirin acts as a blood thinner and can possibly prevent issues with blood clotting, which have been connected with miscarriage. A low dose of aspirin makes your blood platelets less sticky, which allows blood to travel more freely through the placenta to your unborn baby. Often, baby aspirin is prescribed along with Heparin, which is an anticoagulant. However, there is some conflicting research on taking baby aspirin while pregnant. If you are pregnant, you should consult with your health care provider before taking a daily regimen of baby aspirin.

Thank you. I think I will have a look into this! I'm a bit a research nut! Ha

Thank you. I think I will have a look into this! I'm a bit a research nut! Ha

So am I! :) There is a whole other thread on baby aspirin here if you want to read some other opinions :) :thumbup:

Oh is there, I think I have seen it but didn't look as I didn't know what it was, I shall have a gander.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->