Implantation bleed?

TaylorAnn

Reaction score
Hi girls,

So I'm pretty sure I just had an implantation bleed! I am freaking out right now lol, I didn't think it would happen so soon... I've only been NTNP for this cycle!

We had sex on the 7th, 8th,11th and 13th and I'm pretty sure I ovulated around the 11th-13th. On the 16th and 17th my gums bled when I was brushing my teeth. This isn't usual for me, but at the same time I have had bleeding gums while brushing before, so I noted it down but didn't think too much of it. Yesterday my cervix was high, soft, wet and closed. My boobs have been a little sore, which is REALLY out of the usual for me, because I very rarely get sore boobs. It's mainly just on the sides. I also had a pretty bad headache today.

So my period is due in about 6 days, and I just went to the toilet and noticed a smear of creamy discharge that was a very light brown. Surely this couldn't be my period on its way 6 days before it's due?!

Should I wait until my period is due before I test? I don't want to go and get one only for it to tell me it's negative because it's too early. I'm between 7-9 dpo. I have heard of women getting BFP's at 8dpo, but is it better to wait?

It's crazy but I really really feel like I am pregnant!

Hmmm. It could be, however only 30% of women get IB. (I recently learnt this!) I think i o'd around the 10th. i tested and i got a BFN :( How many days are in your cycle??

Hi BabyCleo... Yes I have heard how only 30% off women get IB... My cycles are 28 days... I don't have any more blood/discharge in my undies today, but I'll see how I go as the day goes on... I have been getting little niggly cramps though. Also the 2 past days I've been getting this empty hungry feeling pretty much as soon as I wake up which is really abnormal for me, normally I can go without eating for hours after I wake up... And my boobs are sorer today than they were yesterday...

So now I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not now :( grrrr! Today is 3 days before my period is due and I started getting more pronounced cramps and I have a little bit more of the brown discharge, but it's darker... Before this I had no brown discharge whatsoever since the bleed I had 6dpo. I just don't understand why I had that first bleed if it wasn't an implantation bleed! In the nearly 10 years that I've been getting my period, I have never had spotting that early before my period is due... So why would my body play this trick on me the ONLY cycle I have ever properly tried to get pregnant?! I feel so let down already. Just really hoping that this isn't my period on the way. I know some women still bleed around when their period is due and they're pregnant... I'm just worrying about continuing to get my hopes up and then getting my period and it's over for this month :( I nearly cried when I went to bathroom today and saw more of the brown discharge... I don't know how some women out there do this for years in the hopes of a bfp :(

New to this site, but feeling a little anxious. Hubby and I are TTC #1. Had "old blood" the day before my period, which only lasted 3 days. Normally, I don't have"old blood" at all, my periods last between 4-5 days and my last day was very light, which is unlike the usual. My husband and I have already gone through 1 MC about a year ago. We are hoping to be one of the lucky ones soon.

So now I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not now :( grrrr! Today is 3 days before my period is due and I started getting more pronounced cramps and I have a little bit more of the brown discharge, but it's darker... Before this I had no brown discharge whatsoever since the bleed I had 6dpo. I just don't understand why I had that first bleed if it wasn't an implantation bleed! In the nearly 10 years that I've been getting my period, I have never had spotting that early before my period is due... So why would my body play this trick on me the ONLY cycle I have ever properly tried to get pregnant?! I feel so let down already. Just really hoping that this isn't my period on the way. I know some women still bleed around when their period is due and they're pregnant... I'm just worrying about continuing to get my hopes up and then getting my period and it's over for this month :( I nearly cried when I went to bathroom today and saw more of the brown discharge... I don't know how some women out there do this for years in the hopes of a bfp :(

any updates? Did u end up going on your af or u prego?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->