Implantation bleeding 4-5 days after ovulation?

soph717

Reaction score
I am in need of some advice. For the past three months, my cycle has been anywhere from 24 to 28 days. This go around, my period came a week early :(.

I started doing OPKs after my last period and got what I presumed was a positive result on cycle day 6 (but a pic down below). I assumed I ovulated early bc my last cycle was way shorter than normal.

Today, I went to the bathroom and checked my cervical mucus. I have a scant amount of bright pink blood that I couldn’t see until I wiped my finger on the toilet paper. Is it to early for implantation bleeding since I only ovulated 4-5 days ago? I have no other symptoms. Has anyone experienced it this early? Trying not to worry or be overly hopeful bc I have always heard it occurs 6-10dpo. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Praying it’s not my period bc then my cycle is super off and that worries me too.

I had this last month and swore I was pregnant. It was on 8-9dpo I believe. But on day 12dpo af showed up

With both my other pregnancies i had implantation bleeding and I swore it was the same but I guess it wasnt

It wasn’t! Wish it was but my OB said maybe ovulation bleeding? So strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->