Implantation bleeding? 7dpo..

flowerbombx

Reaction score
I had a period January 10th, and a period Feb 8th.. According to a calendar i woulda been ovulation the 25th or 26th. Well i had unprotected sex midnight on the 25th and he did ejaculate in me. (Sorry for TMI..) Well, March 2nd (6dpo) I started having cramps that felt like menstrual cramps, just not as bad. I also had sharp pain in the left side of my abdomen, and sometimes it'd stretch to the middle or the right. I woke up this morning March 3rd, (7dpo), when to the bathroom, and noticed CM on my underwear so i wiped and it was reddish. I wiped myself and noticed red/pink on the toilet paper. It wasn't like spotting, it was more of light bleeding but not bad at all. It went on for an hour or two and then completely stopped..
I'm still getting little cramps every now and then and my gosh I may add I've been so lazy and tired all day! I took 2 naps today and I still feel like ima get a good nights sleep.

So my question is.. was this implantation bleeding? I've noticed my boobs getting way more sore each day that goes by too.. What's going on! I need opinions, info, anything?

Also, im not due for my period for another week. And i have NEVER had light bleeding/spotting before my periods.

That's similar to what happened to me, 10dpo in December.
It was indeed implanation bleeding.
So good luck!
(oh and 4 days later i had an hcg of 157 at the ER - i had more bleeding as i miscarried)
Good luck!

I had brown spotting at what should have been 4 - 6 dpo (I wasn't keeping track), it started on the friday and was gone by the sunday and it wasn't a lot, just a streak on a liner. AF was due last tuesday and no sign of her, but still getting BFNs. I'm thinking it was IB, but not getting too hopeful. FX and Babydust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->