Implantation bleeding? Anyone with experience on this?

breakingdawn

Reaction score
Quick background.. around 6/7 DPO I was having tons of AF symptoms. Cramps, back pain, etc. Now around 11 DPO all of that went away but today I started feeling very nauseous and dizzy, ALL day. I actually took a 3 hour nap hoping to shake it off but it is still here. I went to the bathroom just now and noticed a very light brown color in my underwear. It was just like a small streak? It was fairly light, not dark, no red. I have no cramping. When I went to the bathroom I noticed it a couple of times when I wiped, still the same color, but after a couple wipes it was gone. AF is not due until Wednesday. I have no idea if this is an early AF or pre AF spotting. I never had this issue on the pill and I recently stopped my super low dose pill in February. Any insight? :flower:

It sounds like IB to me. I've had it with each of my pregnancies. However, I also know that stopping B/C can mess up your body and hormones pretty bad. So I don't know. It could be a hormonal thing. I guess this isn't much help is it? Haha

I think you're right about the hormonal issue! I had a nasty evap on a test last night and a bfn today! I'm 99% sure I'm out since AF is due Wednesdsy. I'm still having the off and on brown stuff. It's getting old! Lol! I'm hoping for a more normal cycle in April. :) thanks for your input!

ive only had IB AFTER a bfp. not before. i had it twice at 5 wks pregnant. it was just big splotches of beige on my pantiliner. no pink or red or brown-brown. just super light shade brown

I actually was going through the same thing when I been trying to get pregnant. I could mean numerous of things. For me spotting was because of low estrogen. I was on the low dose birth control to see if spotting would stop and it normalize my cycles. Nope. I beg my PCM to give me a referral to get tested for homorne imbalance. Sure enough my estrogen and FSH was low. Which meant eggs are maturing when they should be and you will ovulate (which I was) but have low quality of eggs.
However with my son I spotted pink the first day (14 dpo) with white cm and then light brown with white cm on day of period then nothing.
This pregnancy I had no spotting what so ever and I usually spot 2 days before, but I didn't take clomid to help ripen eggs.

Honestly when I was on my low dose pill I never had spotting before AF. She would always arrive the same day every month on schedule and it would just start. No spotting at all!

Honestly when I was on my low dose pill I never had spotting before AF. She would always arrive the same day every month on schedule and it would just start. No spotting at all!

Then your hormones could be off or your body just changed. Everytime I stopped birth control it was a totally different story every single time. With stopping birth control with trying to conceive I had stopping, then I took birth control again to see if it was my hormones acting crazy and then i conceived him the second month. This time coming off the mirena spotting like a week before period and then unpredictable cycles. Then got on birth control prescribe by the doctor and still had crazy spotting before period. My doctor could give me an answer why. But I did ovulate on my own with poor egg quality and conceived the first try on clomid. I would tell your doctor what is going on. They may tell you you may need to wait for hormones to level out. Go talk to your doctor about it. I three times and he finally got enough of me lol. The problem was estrogen was 15 and it was suppose to be 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->