Implantation Bleeding? Confused!

LittleLala

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Sooo af was due yesterday.
Two days ago at about lunch time, I had some brown-tinged cm when I wiped. I figured that AF must be showing up early. But then there was NOTHING. I keep checking and it's just been normal.

So now I am a day late and nothing.. Except for bfns on frers, that is.

Do you think that it could have been implantation bleeding? It happened on 12dpo. Is that too late for IB?

Anyone who has had IB... How many days afterwards did you get your bfp?

Any advice or ideas would be so great. Thanks girls xxx

Unfortunately there isnt anything that can tell if its for sure IB unless you are temping as then most can tell if its highly likely. Sometimes people can have late implantation. The only way to know for sure is to wait it out and hope for that bfp.

I just read earlier today that IB can happen from 6-13 days after ovulation. So I guess anything is possible?

Thank girls.

Is there anyone out there who has experienced IB before?

Hey Littlelala! I think that is what I am experiencing now, but my period is due in about 5 days! It happened on 11dpo. Im testing in the morning so I'll keep you posted!

Hey littlelala last month I had bleeding only minimal when I wiped for about 2 hours at 8dpo got my first super squinter of a bfp at 10dpo in the afternoon it was negative in the morning got a light bfp on frer 2 days later so fx for you !!!

Thanks girls. I'm 99% sure it was IB. This morning I got a faint bfp, and at lunch time I got much more visible of a line.
But this afternoon I started spotting. And tonight I have some sludgy brown bleeding... So I think I have had another chemical. I will know for sure tomorrow, I guess.

Good luck everyone x

Oh keep us posted lala :flower:

I'm due for AF today.

Hi girls, did a test with fmu at about 5am and it was still bfp, but lighter than yesterday. Went back to bed and woke up to red bleeding.
Officially out :(

Sorry for the chemical :( It sucks when that happens and with so many having them it makes me cross my fingers more that I dont have one. Hopefully you get that sticky bean next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->