Implantation Bleeding/Cramping?? Help!! (long story, sorry)

prettykitty08

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this site and could use some advice or opinions. I currently have a 11 month old son who was delievered via c-section. I started having regular periods about 10 weeks after he was born (regular for me is about 35-40 day cycle). We haven't been trying to get preg again, but we also haven't been trying no too. We do want to have another baby tho sooner then later. Anyways my last period was Feb 25th, so I am very late, but with Doc visits and urine/blood tests we ruled out pregnancy at the beginning of May. Since I've still been periodically taking hpt just incase since AF still hasn't shown. This past Sat (May 15th) we BD'd and this past Wed (19th) early afternoon I had some very light brownish spotting and cramps/lower backache. I thought for sure if was the start of AF, but there was nothing else the rest of the day/night and next day. I did continue to have cramping/backache tho. On Fri (21st) I have pink tinged discharge when I wiped and continued cramping/backache. When I woke this morning I have a small amount of red blood but, and nothing since and no cramps or backache anymore. I am having rather liquidy discharge tho. SO..lol I don't know what to make of this. Could this be implantation? When I had my son I had cramping at 10-12 dpo and tested positive on the 12th. I know it is likely too soon to test positive, but when should I try testing. Also has anyone had different early preg symptons with their next pregnancy after a c-section? Oh also I have been urinating very frequently, like twice an hour or so. THANKS to those who read this as I know its very long winded. I juat really need some advice or opinions. Thanks in advanced. Jen

what happened???????????? are you pregnant???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->