Implantation Bleeding.....Help!

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So, I just went to pee and when I wiped there was the smallest bit of light pink on the toilet paper!!! I'm at 3/4dpo today. Every other time I've had 'spotting" in my TWW it has only been right before AF, like 1-2 days, so it was actually AF starting up and just not coming on fully. But never at 3dpo. I went ahead and did a CP/CM check and everything was fine, with the other spotting if I did a cp/cm check, there would be more blood in my CM whether it was brown or pink. This time cervix was nice and closed, high, med/firm, and tilted to the back (which is a new one for me, I've been checking my cp since jan this year and did yrs ago as well, so not sure what to think of that bc it's never tilted itself) but no more blood and CM was pretty scant other then a teeny bit of yellowish tinged/clear snot looking CM, like a glob of it, similar to what my mucus plug looked like when I lost a bit of it at 5 months pregnant with my LO. Has anyone else ever had this during their TWW, what became of that cycle? Anyone have it in a TWW with a previous pregnancy and it was the cycle you got you BFP? FF say's 10% of pregnancy charts report spotting on 3/4dpo so I'm a bit excited to see what becomes of it. I know it's ridiculous to be excited over a tiny bit of pink on toilet paper, but, hey, it's something! AND it's different, and I think that's what has me most excited! lol

oooo that sounds so exciting it does sound like IB, i had that glob mucus with my second pregnancy at around 7dpo and everywhere i read it said its a very good sign. have u ever had an early bfp?

oooo that sounds so exciting it does sound like IB, i had that glob mucus with my second pregnancy at around 7dpo and everywhere i read it said its a very good sign. have u ever had an early bfp?

No. BUT my only pregnancy the first test I took I was already 9 weeks pregnant! So I have no clue whether I could of tested early and got a positive. I tested tonight and I see very faint lines. It's darker on the double dye, but I did use PT dye in it, instead of OPK dye, but both have lines. I just don't know how soon after implant that a test could show. The ICON's picked up on a hcg level of 2 for a lady on here that I know, and another lady had an FRER pick up a level of 3 and that line was actually a obvious line!

wow 9 weeks! was it a surprise? id say wait about 48 hours and take a test. I also heard the OSOM are very good at picking up small amounts of hcg too. i hope its IB for you, but dont be discouraged if nothing shows up on the hpt as you are still super duper early!

wow 9 weeks! was it a surprise? id say wait about 48 hours and take a test. I also heard the OSOM are very good at picking up small amounts of hcg too. i hope its IB for you, but dont be discouraged if nothing shows up on the hpt as you are still super duper early!

I've got the test's I took today posted on "4DPO.....Is this even possible?" in the pT forum.... Hop over ;)

And, yes, she was a surprise. I had no idea, and we had quit trying and given up on a baby about a yr before that.

Fingers crossed for you!!! BlueMoonBubba - Your avatar picture had me snorting juice. Hahaha. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->