Implantation bleeding or first af is just weird after baby?

ByHisGrace

Reaction score
I know I'm kind of beating a dead horse here, since so many ppl ask similar questions, and the only real answer is just to test, but still going to ask ya'll.

Firstly, our baby was born May 16th and have been exclusively bf him. Have had no af until this thing I'm not sure of.

I realized on the 13th that I had lots of ewcm(I think I remember this means potentially fertile?). More on the 14th and then LOADS on the 15th. Dtd on the 12th and the 15th.

On the 23rd I was feeling very lightly crampy and had some brown mucousy discharge, almost none. Figured that af was here and left it at that. The thing is, it never got heavy or "real" feeling. I had enough to merit maybe half a pad over the entire week. It was only red for about two wipes a couple days and then the rest of the time it was just lightly brown, snotty discharge, never heavy or very much all at once.

Anyone have opinions? I know the first period after a baby can be really weird, but mostly I've heard of it being extremely heavy, not extremely light...
Anyone have a confirmed experience with implantation bleeding that they could tell me about?

Thanks!

Hmm, it was different for me. My implantation bleeding was on the morning I was 9dpo. It was slightly brown and only once when I wiped. I had been woken up by bad cramping the night before. I tested later that day and got a BFP. My first PP period was VERY heavy and lasted a week. Everyone is different but that was my experience.

i had my period and then 2 weeks later had heavy spotting for a week (i thought it was bleeding in between cycles) but it was implantaion bleeding- i had no idea- i thought implantation bleeding was supposed to be like a couple of drops!

Hey I am wondering the same thing. I stopped bf about 5 weeks ago. Then last fri I had a bit of browny pink mucus like discharge. Thought af was here which would of been my first since stopping but I have ha nothing since. Ovulation bleeding or implantation? I have felt like af is coming for past week now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->