Implantation bleeding or irregular period???

klb12

Reaction score
I'm currently nursing my 9 month old son and I recently started my first pp period on April 30th. On cycle day 22 I had super light spotting and it was only once when I wiped and then cycle day 23 it was just a tad bit more like maybe 3 wipes. It was like a light reddish pink stringy mixed in my cm (sorry TMI). It completely stopped and hasn't been back then cycle day 24 I had cramps. Not regular period cramps but I knew they were there. They were extremely light and didnt last long. I've already taken two test both BFN which I know its to early just exciting myself and I went out today and bought some of the more sensitive test. I have this gut feeling I could be but idk if it is because ive been reading all over google about implantation bleeding and getting excited or if i really am. With my son I had no symptoms at all I was just late and tested. I have also never spotted before. Is this implant bleeding or maybe just from my hormones from breastfeeding. And has anyone else ever gone through this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->