• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation bleeding, what did yours feel like?

liamsmum

Reaction score
I have been getting very slight twinges, not really cramps on my right around my pelvic area.
Now tonight I am having more twinges around my ceaserean scar, very low, not painful at all, just there.
About 5 or 6 DPO (not really sure), and feeling a bit hopeful.
I had slight implant bleeding last time, none of that now.
For those that have had the cramping, what did yours feel like?

Very quiet in this thread! Sorry I can't help but was hoping to read someone elses experience - can anyone else who has been there before help?

I'm still having twinges and slight indigestion, i'm almost willing to bet my bottom dollar that it's all in my head and i'll get AF in a week and a half :wacko:

I has stabbing/pinching pains low down in the centre, after which I had bleeding.... That happened about 3 times, was fairly painful.... I also had a dull ache kind of thing near right ovary...

I am still getting cramps now, again quite low down and in the centre.. But they're not stabbing pains now...

Good luck :D

x x x

When I was pregnant with my DD I got cramps that felt like AF was coming about 5 days before my period was due - they only lasted a day and then stopped. I did not have any spotting then.

hiya sbb, just like to say congrats on ur bfp, really hope all goes well 4 u hun. do keep me posted on how things progress, is a scary time ttcal isn't it? i'm on a 2ww at the mo, but something tells me not this time just yet. oh and if u didnt recognise me, i just wanted to say what a great support u were to me, when i had mmc on new yrs day. please dont think i'm a stalker, i am genuinely chuffed 4 u. hope my time comes soon. gl and look after urself.
phoebe xxx:flower::hugs:

Hi, do you get implantation bleeding with chemicals? I had a chem but I didnt have bleeding, just a lot of freaking cramps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->