Implantation Bleeding?

PinkLuv24

Reaction score
Sunday was my estimated TOM for AF. I noticed a few drops of old (brown blood) in my panties and that was it....no period. Was that implantation? Mild cramping, extremely heavy and tingling almost burning breasts, some nausea, extreme fatigue off and on since June 11th (about two weeks) times ten pms symptoms but come and go except breasts. All hpt since Sunday are bfn. Am I pregnant?! Any advice/input is sooo appreciated and helpful at this time!

it could have been implantation bleeding hun, koz implantation can happen when the period is due!

and it may still be too early for hcg to be picked up on a urine test... maybe wait days to a week from now and re-test!! gooood luck :)

I know it may be too early but I tested this am and bfn 😕

If it was implanting a good 6days+ will give u a faint BFP! Try & hold out.. Im terrible, i tested this morning even though i think i only ov'd last thurs lol.. Negative of course & it wasnt even an early detection one..! Addiction! X

I began spotting 6 days before my period was due. The spotting began at 8 days past ovulation and lasted 5 days. I say it lasted that long, but truly it only appeared when I wiped- very light pink or brown discharge. Had one day of wearing a panty liner, with a little red spotting on one day. Barely dripped onto panty liner. I'm now one day before my period is due and hpt says negative. I'm not sure what is going on with my body and am really confused. I had tender breast, lower back pains, and odd dull ache in lower abdomen at beginning of spotting. I was sure I was pregnant. Anyone have a similar situation? Could I still be pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->