• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation Bleeding?

CountrygirlTX

Reaction score
So I am new to TTC, this is our first month. I tested ovulation for the first time this month using the clear blue digital OPK and got a positive on CD16. I have been tracking my periods for 7 months and always have regular 27-29 day cycles. According to Ovia my most fertile day would have been Sunday at CD14. We BD every other day from the end of my period until Sunday and then we BD 3 days straight. The last time was the day after my positive OPK but due to work and a death in the family we weren’t able to after that. I have been feeling off the last 3 days, I had a sore throat for 2 days and felt extremely bloated. Then yesterday my throat was fine I just felt really tired and had mild cramps and started running a very low grade fever- about 99.7. Today I feel pretty good, just still slightly bloated with off and on mild cramping and I just went to the rest room and noticed a very very small amount of blood- almost like someone took a pen and made a few little circles on the paper. But according to the OPK I should only be 4 DPO is it too soon to have IB? Has anyone ever heard of cold symptoms as a early sign? My SO says he read that somewhere but I haven’t heard of it. I’m trying not to get my hopes up and just wait it out. I’m due to start AF 2/5 so I plan to test next Saturday but I don’t want to get too excited! I think I will just tell myself I’m getting sick so I don’t drive myself crazy:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->