Implantation bleeding?

Terri1980

Mommy To An Angel
Reaction score
So i'm probably around 7 days post ovulation and about a week before my period is due. Today after I went to the washroom, I wiped and I was spotting like a brown color (sorry for TMI). Anyways, could this be implantation bleeding??

I know it's possible that it's still my body being all messed up since my miscarriage on May 28th, so i'm trying not to get my hopes up too much just yet... but i'm SO excited at the possibility!!

Wish me luck ladies... I'll be testing next week!

Good luck hun! Ive never had implantation bleeding so i cant help you there!

Hi I am on day 23 of a 28 day cycle and have also noticed very small amount of blood on underwear. Have appointment next week to begin clomid so are really hoping that I don't need to go and that is implantation. Why is it that when you are ttc you notice every little detail about your body and potential symptoms. Does not matter how hard you try not to. With my second child I thought that my period had started. Found out that was actually pregnant. Hope you get a pos. Let us know. Good luck.

Good luck Terri & Beanwood, does sound very much like although I haven't had IB I have read lots about it fingers crossed for you both!!

Well... it was just false hopes for me :( It was simply my period starting a week early. ARRGGHHH!! I really have NO idea when I'm ovulating now, so I might have to start charting or buy some ovulation predictors. Just gonna keep trying....

aww sorry to hear that Terri :hug:

The opk's are easy and cheap ones are available to get rather than pay a fortune for clearblue ones, I get mine on ebay 30 for £5. Cheap enough to test twice a day!

It seems mc does knock your cycles out so opk's come in useful if impatient like me

Arrgghh. I hope that your cycle returns to normal very soon. I have never had much look with opks. Think pound shops sell opks also but don't know how relaible they are.
I hope that things work out for you soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->