Implantation dip?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hey ladies, my temps took a massive dive at 9dpo, could it have been a implantation dip? Does it look like one? If so how long after would I get a bfp? I've been testing but so far bfn. My chart is in my sig. I know that a dip doesn't always mean implantation but it's a good sign isn't it? Tia xx

That is a pretty nice dip! Hcg doubles every 2-3 days so I'd wait a couple days and then test!

Yes, if it was implantation, you've got probably 3-4 days until you can get a positive results. Test tomorrow??

Thank you ladies :) I'll test tomorrow and the next day lol!

I got a dip today, 8DPO. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but fingers crossed.

Good luck Sarah! No bfp for me yet so far

FX for both of you! Hopefully tomorrow will show something, Dinky.

Thanks. I'm trying not to test too early. Especially because we've got family staying at the moment. I'm thinking of testing maybe Sunday or Monday. TTC all about waiting! :(

When I got pregnant in Jan (sadly a chemical) I got a lovely dip to the cover line on 8DPO and it went straight back up to slightly higher than previous temps the following day. Yours took a little longer to climb higher but fingers crossed it's still a implantation dip. I got my BFP at 11DPO so around 3 days later, faint on FRER.
Best of luck! Looks good!

Thanks joybell! That gives me some hope. My temp is at its highest for this cycle yet but I've had a bfn this morning and I've got dull af cramps so I'm expecting af either today or tomorrow :(

Brought asda test as keep getting evaps on ics, but still bfn so doesn't look like it was a implantation dip!!

attachment.jpeg

I hate when I get a troll cycle like that!

But you're not out to AF shows! So you might get your BFP yet!

I feel like AF is on her way for me too, especially with my temp this morning :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->