Implantation hot flashes anyone?

KateAndDust

Reaction score
Alright, I told myself that I'd be low key, stay off the forums, and not symptom-spot. But here I am! I've got a question for those who have been pregnant. Did you experience any hot flashes around implantation? I had some, which is very odd for me. I didn't confirm ovulation with temping or even a digital monitor for reassurance this cycle, but my IC line progression indicates I'm about 9 dpo. My period isn't due for about another 6-7 days, so I'm making myself wait to test.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a joyful New Year! Prayers and happy energy for tons of BFPs, sticky beans, and fun in the ttc journey :)

xoxo

Well, if implantation happens usually more progesterone is called for created which can raise your temps so it is possible to feel hot flashes after implantation or anytime in teh 2ww if your progesterone spikes.

Well, if implantation happens usually more progesterone is called for created which can raise your temps so it is possible to feel hot flashes after implantation or anytime in teh 2ww if your progesterone spikes.

Thanks so much!:hugs:
Btw, I'm pretty sure you could have a full-time job as a conception expert :haha: Your posts are always so informative!

Lol Well, most of the time folks want you to have a degree to dish out info about health and such,and I'm just a research junkie but thanks for the appreciation :)

I am 8 DPO, today, and I am having hot flashes, like crazy! I'm someone who is always cold. As in, eighty degrees? I'm wearing a sweater. (I wish I was kidding). But, today, while I feel the cold, I'm also having bursts of 'TURN DOWN THE HEAT!!!!'. Sweating. This is nuts, but, hoping it's all a good sign!!

I am 8 DPO, today, and I am having hot flashes, like crazy! I'm someone who is always cold. As in, eighty degrees? I'm wearing a sweater. (I wish I was kidding). But, today, while I feel the cold, I'm also having bursts of 'TURN DOWN THE HEAT!!!!'. Sweating. This is nuts, but, hoping it's all a good sign!!

I still am too! And I'm exactly the same way. I keep my heater on in the office during the summer, and I live in a miserably hot town. I wear sweaters as soon as I detect a breeze. But I can't stop with these hot flashes! I'll be freezing one minute, and then BOOM! Sweaty! Fx it's a good sign for us :happydance:

I still am too! And I'm exactly the same way. I keep my heater on in the office during the summer, and I live in a miserably hot town. I wear sweaters as soon as I detect a breeze. But I can't stop with these hot flashes! I'll be freezing one minute, and then BOOM! Sweaty! Fx it's a good sign for us :happydance:

Well, hey, we can look at it, like this. If BFPs abound, I guess it was a good thing, after all, that we spent all that time, shivering! :happydance:

:dust:

I came across this thread as I had the most intense hot flash and sweating episode of my life last night. It woke me from a dead sleep and I felt disoriented as sweat just rolled down me in the bed. It was crazy. Earlier that day I had brief but intense stabbing pains in my right pelvic region on and off all day. I am 6dpIUI. I'm also on progesterone so wondering if this is just a symptom of that? However, I have been on progesterone several times before and never experienced this. What happened with you all after the hot flashes? I hope good news for you!

Well being on progesterone will definitely give you hot flashes. Progesterone is the chemical that rises your temp after ovulation and supports pregnancy.
As to the sharp pain, that could be a positive sign or it could be nothing but a nerve or muscle spasm. Everything in the 2ww is a crapshoot for the most part and the tiniest thing can be a symptom or can just be you being more sensitive to things that really are normal but not noticed do to not ttc.
Good luck!

I'm 14 DPO, I got my BFP, and I never, ever had hot flashes in any other cycle but this one. I still have them. Now, I can't say it's a sure tell sign, since as it was mentioned, progesterone does raise your temp. But I've never had these insane hot flashes until this positive cycle!

Congratulations! I wish you and your LO well! Thank you both for sharing your experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->