Implantation or spotting

saranweg

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So last night (June 30) I went to the bathroom before bed I noticed pink spotting in my cm. I was convinced it was my period starting early since it is due on July 2nd. Devastated, I put on a pad and I went to bed thinking this month was a lost cause. However, when I woke up in the morning it was completely gone and there was nothing on the pad. My cm has been perfectly clear all day.

I'm confused about whether this is implantation or early period spotting. Usually when I have period spotting it continues lightly until my period comes... but this spotting completely cleated up. I know that implantation bleeding can occur anywhere from 6 - 12 days after ovulation. I believe I ovulated on the 17th so that would put it just within the time frame.

Thank you to all those who respond! Sending out positive baby thoughts to everyone!

Ooh fingers crossed its implantation bleeding x

Haha me too! I was so emotional when I saw the pink in the cm, that I cried myself to sleep ... I'm hoping that was due to the pregnancy hormones and not my period hormones

Aww, I know the feeling, I had an emotional outburst when af came last time, who knew how obsessed I would become so quickly!! X

Haha I hear you. It's all I've been thinking about during the day and all I dream about at night. And I'm pretty sure my SO would tell you it's all I talk about too haha

It's crazy, until we were ttc it never 'bothered' me that much, now all I see are heavily pregnant women EVERYWHERE!!! And my mind is always on symptom spotter mode and cm checking!!! Haha

Omg! Me too! I never noticed any pregnant people before and now it's all I see haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->