Implantation spotting? 7dpo

Krystallyn

Reaction score
Hello there! This is our first cycle trying to conceive. I took clomid 3-7 ovulated on CD18 and I’ve been having slight cramps and pink spotting from 5-7dpo. Woke up today 7dpo, feeling nauseous. Has anyone else had implantation spotting? If so when did you get your BFP? TIA

485635B5-A1E4-4E96-AF99-708C8258E3BC.jpeg

You could start testing at 8dpo or wait till closer to when af due. Good luck

If test is negative then test again in a few days

Thank you!! Did you have implantation spotting? Also I’m new to this website, how do you see notifications for your post?

With my daughters pregnancy I only had spotting when wiping. All my other pregnancies have been brown spotting. I'm 4weeks and 6days now with continued brown spotting. I've been using pads to see how much. It's not a whole lot. Just smudge on the pantie liner. My previous pregnancy was heavy brown to blood and the ultrasound showed that the baby was not growing it was showing smaller than the weeks I was supposed to be. March 2022 miscarried. Only 5 weeks along. Hoping this pregnancy will work out! We've been through 4 miscarriages and are pretty worn out. I'm only 32. After watching some testimonies on YouTube, this lady had almost the exact same story as me. Turns out her eggs were maturing too quickly. Any of you can relate with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->