Implantation

H

HAYS

Hey ladies

Was just wondering if any of you experienced implantation before finding out you had a BFP. Did you feel it,if so what did it feel like etc..

Im in the dreaded 2wk wait.

:)

I had implantation bleeding. I had a few spots that were pinky redy and it was only a tiny bit when i wiped. i did a test the day after and got a faint BFP which got darker when i did another one a few days after.
Good luck hope you get a BFP.
Luv Cheryl xxx

thanks hun,af isnt due for 11days so not sure if the tiny bit of blood i got yesterday was implantation bleeding or ovulation
x

It could be either, but it still takes a few days after you ovulate to actually implant. You have to ovulate, the egg has to get fertilized, and travel down to your uterus and grow a little before it implants. So it may be just ovulation. But usually it takes a few days after that.

I had none prior to bubs sticking!

Only time I got it before was when I had an ectopic - crazy stuff!

I had nothing either Wobs...

not one smithering of blood at all...and i think bubs is well stuck now

good luck hun xx

I had nothing except for AF feeling cramps. Good Luck!

My story might sound weird and am not sure if it was really implantation but on 3dpo when I wipped I saw light brown CM, when wipped again nothing came out. I dont know if this helps. I havent investigated this issue and see if it was implantation though it was early an unusual for me!!

I had some with my first pregnancy, it was brownish/pinkish cm but it was around when my period was suppose to show. I didn't get any with my son and with this one I had a bit about 4 or 5 days before I tested and it was pinkish cm, just a couple of times when I went to the bathroom and only when I wiped.

The little blood you had could be implantation, Good luck! I hope you get your BFP :hugs::dust:

thanks hun, ive had back ache and stomach twinges/cramps since seeing the blood and discharge, i did an ovulation pee stick just now incase it was still ovulation pains,but that was negative.

So who knows

x

Hi, I'm new to this site and have also been experiencing some weird bleeding over the past couple of days (5 days before my period is due). Thought it might be implantation bleeding but it has just got heavier in the last couple of hours and i'm feeling a bit gutted? Any chance that i could still be pregnant or am i just kidding myself?!

Have been TTC for 4 months now. I know it's not long but so dissapointed:sad1:

hi im new to this board and in need of some advice.
I came off the pill in August but still no AF. We have been trying anyway and im pretty sure i was ovulating about 10 days ago by looking at my CM.
Anyway today ive found what i can only describe as slight brown marks in my knickers. It isnt flowing and not even there when i wipe.
Im just wondering if this could be inplantation or period even though surely that shouldnt arrive till next monday? Oh i hate waiting!
Thanks.

Claza, I am experiencing the same sort of thing as you! I have a pretty regular cycle (25-27 days), and I started what I thought was spotting on cycle day 19 (way early!), and by the end of the day, it was heavier, like a period, only lighter than my usual periods. I have never had a period this early, only 5 DPO, so I don't know what to think! Keep me posted on your situation!

Oh, haha...I saw the date on the one just above mine, and I guess I thought it was Claza's...oh well...wonder what happened with Claza! My temp dropped this morning, so I am starting to think my bleeding is just my period, but so so early, unless it's an implantation dip, in which case, it will go back up tomorrow I think, so we'll see! :)

I saw a very very very small amount of pink on the tissue when I wiped, that was it. About 10 days or so before AF was due I think.

i dont remember having implantation bleeding with my first but i had some with this pregnanct, it was about a week before AF was due and i went for a wee and wiped and saw some brownish spotting on the tissue, i just thought AF was gonna come early but i did find it a bit odd as when AF comes normaly it comes big time with no warnings but i never thought anything of it to be honest i didnt even know about implantation bleeding, then 1 day after AF was late i told OH and said my boobs were killing me but they always do when im due AF, it was only when i was getting changed for bed that night and took off my bra in front of OH that he said "god ur boobs look really big" it was then that i knew something was going on and it wasnt AF, i told him i thought i might be pregnant and he went straight to all night chemist to get a clear blue test (not digital) he came back and made me do it instantly he was so exited, so i pee'd in a cup and dipped the stick for 5 sec and gave it to him to watch as i cleaned up and in less than 1 min he came rushing in a said OMG its positive and not a faint positive a very very clear positive too and i was only 1 day late, i think the clear blue tests are great and pick up such a small amount of hormone id recommend them to all ladies TTC on here, im now 35 weeks gone and having my c-section on the 14th jan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->