Important!Things you might not know!!!!!

rainbowluv

Reaction score
Hello there.VERY imporant info ladies,please read.

Welcome to my thread.I am in a war between af:witch,and ttc.I titled this thread for all the women who have taken the hpts tests and failed.I found out from my aunt who is a nurse that sometimes your blood and urine tests can both come back negative.Sometimes doctors dont find out until your already 4MONTHS PREGNANT.ladies if you feel you are pregnant,please try to take it easy.I know the question comes,why isnt my stomach getting bigger then?.heres your answer.sometimes the baby can be growing along your spine,and you never get a bump.OMG!..IKR! Ive also ready testimonals on women who have gone through this.They have went through a total of SIX doctors.And even TWO ULTRASOUNDS! Please be careful ladies,because the little blessing you are praying for may already be here.Take prenatals now.I have a doctors appointment Friday,and I wont stop until I get some answers.

Ladies please post your symptoms.Mines are short af,orange spotting at first.Fuller boobs.Abundant CM.lower back pain.mild headaches.dizziness.slight nausea.swollen feet.hungry.mood swings.i have been having a metal taste in my mouth to.( thats a new symptom).I am 28 dpo.Im in my next fertile cycle and Ovulate in 4 DAYS.

BABY DUST AND LUCK TO YOU ALL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->