in 6 months..

Mazzy17

Reaction score
I will be doing a last minute clean, turning my home phone off, baking big batches of Christmas cookies, cinnamon rolls and mince pies, with Christmas songs blaring out, dancing around the house with Amy. Watching films and ordering the obligatory take away!! Oh and putting out Reindeer dust, carrots mince pie and a glass of cherry brandy

:xmas6::xmas8::xmas9::xmas12::xmas7::xmas14::xmas16::xmas17::xmas13:

How exciting! I've decided im going to make an extra effort for the kids this christmas so im already looking forward to it xx

Im going to be making a stocking for Amy too :cloud9:

<3 Im gonna have my new little princess this year, Im SO excited cos Freya gets excited too over new toys <3

Ewwwww no i want it to be summer forever, I would happily give up Christmas for summer all year round! Thinking about Xmas makes me feel depressed Urgh

Ah I LOVE this thread!! Almost made me tear up imagining Christmas with my lo this year! Cannot wait!

Sorry my language but i can bloody wait for christmas this year. Ive not had a christmas since kids being born at home its been at ohs parents the last 3 years and last year at my dads. This year we are having it at home and i aint going out all day. If anyone wants to see us and kids they can come to us im sick of the one running round after them. I got put off last year cus kids had their stockings in morning and around 4 we was going ohs parents for the evening. The kids main presents was there so i thought they would open them when we got their but noooo we had to wait till ohs grandparents was there and after tea it was half 8 by time kids opened their stuff and they was bloody knackered. It wasnt much fun like it should be. So never again

My parents came up last year and they were in such a moany mood for the whole 4 days i wish i hadn't bothered putting in as much effort as i did!

This year me, hubby and Amy are going on lockdown, no one is coming to visit and we are not going to visit them. Really cant wait, :xmas12:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->