• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In agony with lower back cramps

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Its never ending for me! The past 2 days I've been having some cramping, to me they feel like very mild contractions, but they are not regular so paracetamol has been my friend lately, HOWEVER the cramps in my lower back are awful, I have such a high pain threshold but these have almost reduced me to tears, they are exhausting and are starting to basically piss me right off. Paracetamol wont touch the cramps either, I cant sleep because of them! Theres no point in getting checked as nothing can be done anyway, my urine sample as of monday was clear, no UTI or any hidden nasties in there to cause it. I feel like I need hot pressure on it to relieve it, which is what I needed while in labour with my second baby, it was all in my back! I'm just praying for 2 more weeks, I'll be 36 weeks then and baby boy can come whenever he wants! However I dont think i can cope with this for another 14 days :(

Please tell me this is normal! It might be my 3rd baby, but my 1st pregnancy I wasnt in any sort of pain, with my second the risk of preterm labour fizzled out very soon afterwards, but this baby everything seems to be getting worse and not better!

Could it be Braxton Hicks but really intense and annoying ones? X

Could it be Braxton Hicks but really intense and annoying ones? X

I get them also but this is flat out period type pain in my lower back, im guessing baby has dropped a it further causing it, the hospital didn't seem to concerned given what's gone on, thankfully!

Glad they don't see it as concerning, but sorry you're miserable HLx

I've never moaned so much in pregnancy before! I'm ready for him to just be here now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->