In cloth at night now!!

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
Was by accident but now had 2 nights with Imi in Bamboozles :D

My mum babysat on Tuesday night and when getting her ready for bed, took off her Itti and opted for a bamboozle. Worked wonderfully :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: So we did the same last night and it lasted her from 9:30 pm till 5:35am :D

Yipee!!! Go Imi!! Vince was in cloth last night too :happydance:

:wohoo: great news!!! i always felt like i was cheating a little bit having her in sposies overnight and rob wasnt so keen on using cloth overnight to start off with, so i bout a nappy especially for a night and told him it was for this and it would be a waste of time if we didnt use it!!!Lol it worked tho!! he he ! we've been in cloth for a good few weeks now and never had a leak yet!!! well a teeeny tiny one that doesnt count as rob put her nappy on wrong!! lol

sara

xxx

Wooo....I love that your mum is OK with using fluff!! My mum is like...erm...you'd better do it! Hahaha xx

Still not had the courage to do this yet, but maybe one day. What are the best nappies for overnight?

My mum thinks its fab that we're in cloth as thats all she's every used prior to my nieces being born :D Good ol Grandma :D

Still not had the courage to do this yet, but maybe one day. What are the best nappies for overnight?

We've only tried our Bamboozles with a Motherease wrap. Going to try some bumgenius and pop ins when they arrive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->