In her own room but am I being mean??

debralouise

Mummy to Grace and Jack x
Reaction score
Well last night we put Grace in her own room to sleep.

She has always been put down in there at bedtime but after the 11pm feed we moved her into our room but lately she's been wriggling and talking soooo much we were really struggling to sleep so we moved her.

Anyway she slept from 11pm (when she had only 4 oz) until 6.45am.

The only thing is - she woke around 5am and chatted / moaned a little then kept dozing off again.
Am I being cruel not getting up then to feed her or shall I try to break the habit? I don't think she was really hungry as she waited until about 7.30am before wanting any food - just giggling in bed with us.

xx xx

I dont think you are being mean at all :) if she was really hungry she would let you know so if shes happy to giggle and coo to herself then i would let her, it just shows that she is a contented baby :)

:hug:

no, not at all!! She would definitely let you know if she was hungry!!

not at all caitlyn has been in her own room from about 2 and a half months. She will let you know if something is wrong!

i dont think ur being mean at all. she will let u know if shes hungry hun x

yeah, i would make her wait, if she isnt kicking up a huge fuss, and is just talking to herself, then shes not hungry.

Doesnt sound mean at all! Jasmine is already in her own room. Although if she has gotten really upset or gassy I bring her in. Only had to do this once though, she had so much bad gas.

I agree, your LO will let you know if she is hungry!

its def not mean. Angelynn will do that too. She'll wake up and talk and whatnot and if I ignore her she'll go back to sleep. THen she will wake up when she's actually hungry after that!!

Thanks everyone. Well she slept through again last night and only woke once at 2.30am after being fed at 11pm so she can't have been hungry and just went back to sleep.

I'm so proud of her but also i'm dreading the nights in case she doesn't sleep through! What a nutter i've turned into! xx xx :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->