In hospital woried :(

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
I rang up sat reduced movments they sent me fr emerngency scan on tues shes breach n weighin 4lb 1 bt her tummy is big n everythin else is small so i dnt get how she cn be that much ! Then i rang again today ad bleedin mucus plug n pain n she ardly moves so put me on monitor i ave not gt nothin doen there n sed i ave to ave steriod injections coz they mite plan to induce me next few days coz of her ardly movin n gta b put on monitor as well thru out the time im here x as anyone been thru this im 31 weeks 2 days

The doctor said that to me i wont be sein doc again til tomoz when they do there rounds i avnt been back on monitors yet as there so busy i nt seen midwife coz so busy here

ANd i dont see my consultant til 12th june but its down to these docs wt they do wile im in here

Yeah hun 30 weeks I was in hospital for the same thing, reduced movement and I was contracting, needed to be in for 3 days I think it was and had steroids. I was monitored for 6 weeks in and out of hospital and they said at 36 weeks if baby comes just let him, he held on until bloody 40 weeks then I needed to he induced to get him out!

Hope your okay, it is scary I know but it will be okay :)

Forgot to mention between 30 and 36 weeks I was on house rest, I could move about the house as normal, but I couldn't go far just incase he came imminently

Bloody ell lol im not alowed to go full term this my 6th baby and im very high risk i cnt b bed rest i got 8 month old baby lol n no dad n im single i never contracted nt in labour just gave me steriod fr reduced movements nt ad the second lot yet coz im all red faced n think it mite be due to that great. She keeps not movin again they probs think im fakin it here n top of my belly as gone flat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->