In need of good OPK readers again!!

sweetandsour

Reaction score
Ok, so the question is, which of the two is "more" positive? I know that I'm supposed to ovulate 12-36 hours after my first +OPK. I'm not sure if CD12 am is a positive. Does CD12 pm look darker or lighter than the first image??? :wacko:

Hope someone can help! I never trust my own opinion on it's own. Especially when I really want it to be one or another, I tend to see things! :rofl:

https://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/definitely_baby/CD12am.jpg
https://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/definitely_baby/CD12pm.jpg

I got a positive yesterday(saturday) and I couldn't help but keep looking at them and taking another one and then today I took 1 at 10 and 1 at 12 and another at 8 hahaha. The ones yesterday are a HUGE difference from today but I'm sure we covered all the days that needed to be. ;) You're first one looks positive for sure. The second one looks close but probably on its way down. Which cd are you and and how long are your cycles usually if you dont mind me asking.?

Very similar but I agree the first one.

I got a positive yesterday(saturday) and I couldn't help but keep looking at them and taking another one and then today I took 1 at 10 and 1 at 12 and another at 8 hahaha. The ones yesterday are a HUGE difference from today but I'm sure we covered all the days that needed to be. ;) You're first one looks positive for sure. The second one looks close but probably on its way down. Which cd are you and and how long are your cycles usually if you dont mind me asking.?

Gosh you are more paranoid than me! :rofl: Three in the same day! :rofl: Unfortunately DH is ill with the flu and I can't really BD as much as I had planned to! So I need to find out exactly when I'm ovulating to try and time it as better as I can... I'm not sure about the lenght of my cycle, because I only came off BCP in Jan. First cycle was 32 days, 'O' on CD17. I'm now on CD13, but had my +OPK on CD12 and also had temp rises and ov pain (look at my chart if you can :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->