in need of TTC buddy! *PCOS/low sperm count* 1-2DPO, CD19, first round of Clomid

NoMoreStress

Reaction score
hey ladies.

i wanted to join you guys because im pretty sure i'm driving my DH and friends crazy with all this TTC-talk. haha.. i am 25 years old with PCOS. DH is 26 years old with severely low sperm count (1.6 million/ml).

we have been TTC naturally (with no luck since i don't ovulate on my own) since April. now that we got back from our honeymoon i was ready for clomid (prescribed by my ob/gyn). this was my first round of clomid 50mg on CD5-9. i decided to see a RE also, who told me that IVF was our best option, with my PCOS and his low count. needless to say i was devastated, esp because my insurance doesn't cover IVF. she told me to finish off the cycle of clomid though while i do all the necessary testing. DH has to do two more SA's in the next two weeks just to make sure the first test wasn't a fluke.

the first good news i've gotten in 6 months, i think i actually ovulated this past Friday night (CD17) on my first round of clomid. all the signs pointed to it: EWCM (which I've never experienced before in my life), positive LH OPK Friday and Saturday, and a spike in BBT. i even felt slight cramps for two days on my right side. i actually thought at one point i *felt* the actual ovulation, which is weird! needless to say we :sex: at 6pm Friday and then later again that night. haven't done it since though because DH has to save up for his SA.

so i'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic, since it only takes 1 :spermy: to make a baby. now i'm just waiting, fingers crossed, for the :bfp:. i figured since i would wait until at least 7 DPO (Oct 1) before i tested. waiting is killin me!! haha

anyone get lucky with a low sperm count and PCOS? wishing you all the best of luck, fingers crossed.

Good luck!! I hope you get your BFP!

It only takes one!! :haha:
Let us know how you get on!!

x

8DPO today. sore puffy sensitive nipples and swollen breasts the past few days. after orgasm last night i had cramps. so weird!

how is your cycle going so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"