In the tradition of Gingerbread houses, I share with you the Kit Kat Holiday House!!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I've been making these for years with my mum, this year I'm making one for myself and making one with my little cousin, she's coming over this Saturday for a "girls day"

https://www.nestle.ca/en/articles/recipes/Desserts/kitkat_holidayhouse.htm

Honestly I much prefer this to gingerbread houses, it's all CHOCOLATE and CANDY :mrgreen:!! (Not to mention Kit Kat is my fave chocolate bar!)

Try looking at the dollar store for your chocolate bars; they're 2/$1 or 65 cents usually here.. even if they're a full $1, it's cheaper than buying them at the store! ALSO if you're in Canada.. No Frills puts them on sale for 49 cents sometimes:)

You can get creative with them too.. I remember one year we bought mini kit kat bars and made a dog house to match.. very cute!

PS those tree type things in the picture are upside down ice cream cones decorated.

Oooh Great Idea!! I have already gotten our gingerbread kit for this year (which is a santa sleigh and his reigndeer) But I am sooo adding that link to my favorites for next year. At least this way the house will actually get eaten... every year I end up throwing it away!!

very cool, just added it to my favorties for next year

OMG, those look fantastic! And yummy!

Those are great! Thanks for sharing, I think I will try them with my nephews beaver group!

I love it that is such a good idea thanks

x

oh gosh i should not have looked that looks so yum , i wanna try it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78