• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Income support

A

AppleBlossom

I applied for income support on 5th Feb. My form got sent out, I had an hour long phonecall from an advisor who took all my details and stuff and then he gave me an interview time for the job centre. I went to that and had an hour and a half interview going through everything with a fine tooth comb. Only to then be told I would probably have to reapply after my Maternity Leave was over. I haven't heard anything from them since so I assume they decided not to start payments until after my mat leave which finished a week ago. I was just wondering if anyone had had the same problem when they were applying? It's going to take so long to reapply again meaning I probably won't get any money from them for at least another month. I'm hoping they might have kept my details on file but surely if they had they would know my mat leave had finished and would have either started paying me or got in touch with me?

It only took them a week to put my claim through when I reapplied x

Ok, is that maybe because they put you on some sort of priority list because you've been waiting so long? When I initially applied they told me applications could take as long as a month to process

I think most of the time they're just saying that to cover themselves if some take a long time. Call them x

When i applied i didnt get told my payments had started, i just went to the bank and the money was there!

Mine went through really quickly. You need to move to Devon! :hugs: hope you get it sorted soon.

phone them again. They should have your details still on system it all goes on the computer....it does take a while usually to come through but you do get it all backdated to to the date of the claim usually. good luck :hugs:

Ring them up and don't quit til they give you a date it'll be payed in, it's what I did, took so long at first but eventually I just rang and rang and annoyed them til I got answers.
GL hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->