increase in cm??

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
First off massive congratulations to you all! :wohoo: :hugs:

Ive popped over from the tww thread, just to ask a personal question, I really hope you all don't mind:blush:

I am currently 8dpo, i'm abit crampy and I have had an increase in my cm, it's really thick/clumpy and white, at this point i'm normaly dry..(*sorry tmi*)

So I was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies had this before your :bfp:?.. And if so, at what point did u get it??

Thanks in advance :flower:

It sounds a bit like thrush to me, which could be a symptom of pregnancy :)

I'm 4 + 6 now and constantly feel wet down there but it's more clear and watery. Annoying though cause I'm constantly running to the loo worrying I'm bleeding :(

I hope it's a good sign for you hun x

It sounds a bit like thrush to me, which could be a symptom of pregnancy :)

I'm 4 + 6 now and constantly feel wet down there but it's more clear and watery. Annoying though cause I'm constantly running to the loo worrying I'm bleeding :(

I hope it's a good sign for you hun x

Thanks for your reply :flower: ...I've actually been to the doc and told him about this, and he gave me treatment for thrush, but didn't necessarily say I had it, I've only used the cream because the tab he gave me is not safe during pregnancy although I don't no if I am pregnant at this point, but better to be safe than sorry, I don't no why he gave it to me as he no's i'm ttc, but if thrush is a preg sign/symptom i'll take it :)

I've had increased cm since right after O. It's been white and lotiony, although now more clear and yellow tinted depending on the time. It changes throughout the day, but there was a definite increase

Hey, I got exactly what you described during my first pregnancy, which ended...but new I was pregnant the second time because I had it again. And I'm the one who never even get EWCM during ovulation so I knew! Good Luck:hugs:

I think it could go either way, hopefully it is a good sign.for you

It could definitely be either or, but I've had loads of creamy white cm since finding out I was pg. Its getting worse too. Just keeps on coming! Lol I have no infection, just a wonderful side effect of pregnancy.

Thanks ladies.. the cm is still present, .. but woke up with pretty noticeable af cramps this morn, actually it feels like af could come any second and i'm only 9dpo:wacko::shrug: .. I had a really vivid pregnancy dream too which made me test... :bfn: of course :(

Lots of time yet! Dont give up hope! Xx

Thanks lovely, not long after my last post, I had a really sharp pain in both ovaries, followed buy a pinching sensation to the left of my uterus mmmm? ... i'm Gunna test again in 2days time, and i'll defo keep the hope ;) xx

The excessive CM is what made me suspect I was pregnant. There was just SO MUCH and it was lotion like consistency. At the time I was scared to take a pregnancy test after so many failed ones, but when the CM got to be waaaay abundant I went ahead and got my (very faint) line. :)

I think it started to decrease, or go back to normal, right around 7 weeks.

Thanks lovely, not long after my last post, I had a really sharp pain in both ovaries, followed buy a pinching sensation to the left of my uterus mmmm? ... i'm Gunna test again in 2days time, and i'll defo keep the hope ;) xx

That's a great sign - I remember during this tww, I had pinching in my lower pelvis and smiled like a crazy person because I knew it meant I was pregnant! Good luck!!!

That's a great sign - I remember during this tww, I had pinching in my lower pelvis and smiled like a crazy person because I knew it meant I was pregnant! Good luck!!!

How soon after did u test ? :)

Quick update on me,

I had a bleed last night, only when I checked my cervix, nothing came out as such, and it's disappeared today!, My left ovarie still has this nagging pain, well it's more annoying than painful,... I had a :bfn: this morning, I feel so sick I've actually vomited twice, also feeling tired!, I feel so unwell tho, like i'm coming down with a bug,...I might even pop to out of ours, Gunna test again in 2 days

I keep checking back for your updates hoping you get your bfp. Oh I hope you get good news soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->