indian baby farm

nic18

Reaction score
what is your views on this?

I saw that earlier on this morning, persoanlly I don't see the harm really as both parties are getting something good from it.

i saw it on this morning to :haha: i'm the same! i think aslong as the indian women are treated right its fair. both sides are getting something they want & need

I don't see the reasons why someone would be against it?
If a couple wants a baby so much why shouldn't they pay a surrogate?

i agree to, but there some people think that its wrong, as you don't get to interact with the women carrying your babym and they are away from their families for the whole 9months, and some peoples families don't know they do it

Its incredible sad that both women have to go to such lengths to get what they need (money/baby) but as long as the women in india know and understand what they are doing and arnt being forced into it then i dont see any problem with it.

I dont see a problem with it either, as long as they oth know what there doing and want to do it its there choice.

I don't like it, simply because i feel its being done for the wrong reasons on the Indian side, its purely motivated by money for them in order to better their lives and i think later, the emotional consquences will be severe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->