Indoor Play Area Survey

Ro2212

Single mum to my 2 boys!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm doing some market research on Indoor Soft Play Areas. Would you be able to fill in this survey for me? It wont take long and it's not spam I promise. Thanks to those of you who have already done it =) xx

https://kwiksurveys.com/?u=indoorsoftplay

Done, but not sure why you need my name, address, phone & email for the survey? I have opted not to complete these (or rather, put in dummy answers)

Thank you everyone. The name and address bit is optional, you don't have to put it in but you can if you want to. It's just basically for if you wouldn't mind being contacted again in the future about the survey. Details wont be given out to anyone, and are only kept in relation to this survey.

So far I have 65 responses to the survey =D Wayyy more than I expected! But I really need at least 100 so if you know anyone else who wouldn't mind filling it in can you point them in the right direction please? Thanks!! xx

sorry to keep bumping this. i have 88 replies so far, so i only need 12 more to reach my 100 mark. can you please ask anyone else you know to fill it in for me? you'd be doing me a massive favour!! thanks again to everyone who's already done it. xx

I have my 100 responses! Thank you to all those who responded, it's a massive help. The survey will now be closed. Thank you again. I'll keep you updated =D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->