induction scheduled

moose31

Reaction score
Induction scheduled for Nov 10th. I'll be 36 + 4 by than. Super nervous it's only 2 weeks from now !!!
At today's check baby s head was engaged (0). Cervix closed but soft. Fingers crossed for a smooth delivery:)

Why are they inducing so early?

I am currently receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer that was diagnosed when I was 20 weeks pregnant.it is aggressive ,I have completed the course of chemo (adriamycin and cytoxan) considered" safe"for pregnancy. The goal is to limit the delay in the next drug so cancer cells left don't spread.
So inducing labor close to term so I can resume next round of chemo (taxol) then have surgery and radiation.trying to balance what's safe for baby and improves my outcome.

Best of luck to you, I really hope everything goes super smooth for both you and bubs <3

Good luck with both the induction and your treatment. I had an induction at 37 weeks with DD and it went great, sounds like your body is almost there anyway.

Wow. Wishing you the best of luck for your treatment and the birth of your baby :hugs:

Keep strong and hope everything goes well for you and baby &#128522;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->