Induction tomorrow any stories of what I can expect

2ndtimer

Reaction score
goingbin tomorrow evening for gel. Any advice I have never been induced before 4 natural spontaneous labours. Baby is not engaged but cervix soft. Just looking for any advice to prepare me for what's to come bearing in mind my longest labour was 3 hours!!!! Soooo nervous

Just relax, take magazines and sweets and keep active. Mine was boring as anything, 2 days of pessaries which did naff all but did help soften things up..

Thanks, I will charge the kindle. That is my biggest fear that it goes
On for days and then I end up in the hospital for a week!!!! I hate leaving my boys behind!!!

Aww read plenty. We played cards too. Write your Christmas cards? Just keep busy is what I suggest. Xxx

My first two started on their own but I had to be induced with number 3. I was 13 days late and one pessary was all it took to kick things off. After that, my labour was almost identical to my labour with my daughter. A really nice experience tbh. Good luck xx

My induction was 11 hours from starting Pitocin to birth. I was 3cm and 50% effaced when I went in but no contractions that I could feel although they picked them up on the monitor. Contractions weren't bad until dr broke my water. Opted for an epidural then. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->