Induction tomorrow!

stargazer

Mummy & pregnant
Reaction score
Getting induced tomorrow at 38+2 due to high BP! I've known for the last week and oh my god I've got myself so worked up!! Can't wait to meet him, just not looking forward to being induced!!! Really should stop googling induction stories-scaring myself!!! Lol :doh: xx

I'll be following this to see how you get on hun! I'm pregnant with baby #1 and have PIH (high bp). Currently taking methyldopa 3 times a day ..dose has been increased twice since I began the meds at 27 weeks..I'm now 33! Wat made them decide to induce? Wats your bp currently? Is it being controlled by meds too? Good luck hun.x

They haven't actually put me on meds as it only shot up 2 weeks ago. Instead they have had me get my bp/urine checked twice weekly and kept a very close eye. Went up to 150/95. They are inducing me as the same thing happened when I was prgnant with my son and during labour it shot up (can't remember exactly what but the bottom number was well above 100) to the point the midwife told me I should be having a stroke! Really helped bring it down! Lol! Had an epi as was told it would lower it, which it didnt but I suppose it don't go higher either. Really want to try without an epi tomorrow! Will keep this updated for u x

Good luck to you. I'm sure all will be fine. I have been told they won't let me go past due date and are watching for signs of PE..I see midwife weekly for bp check and have own monitor at home. Eeekkkk! But you can't wait. This time tomorrow..just think what you will be doing!

Im being induced aswell tomorrow too due to small growth. Good luck :) xxx

Good luck! I'm being induced next week due to high bp. I was induced with my first as well and it really wasn't bad at all. The most annoying bit was the staying in the hospital. X

Ooo, good luck Arcadia! This time tomorrow I'm hoping he'll be here!!! Yay! Don't think ill be getting much sleep tonight!! I'm just hoping that my BP behaves enough that I can get up and move around. Last time I had to stay in bed which was rubbish!! Eeee.... I'm excited!! X

Hey ladies, I am in the same position I'm going into get started on Sunday due to high bp and I have been reading all the stories and getting myself all worked up at least I know I will have my little bundle shortly. Good luck to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->