@%$&ing fed up!

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
Everytime I lose a pound, I gain it back by the next day. WHAT am I doing wrong?:cry::cry::cry:
I hate my body. I hate my waist line. I hate my stretch marks. I hate everything about how I look right now. I've never been this heavy in my life.

When will it end?:hissy::cry::cry:

Oh Hun, I am in the same boat as you :hugs: I feel like even if I treat myself one time, it will show on the scale the next morning :cry:
I spoke to my doctor about it and he said that it is normal and it takes your body a little while regulate itself back to normal.
But look at you, you have lost 27lbs in 2 months!! that is amazing!!
I know you have heard this a million times, and prob don't wanna hear it again, but it took 9 months to put on, so it may, or may not take 9 months to lose (I should take my own advise, lol)

:hugs: Hun...1st dont weight yourself every day.... You need to weight yourself once a week at the same time every week.... this will give you a more accurate idea of your weight loss... :hugs:

2nd your baby is only 2 months :hugs: these things take time :hugs: It will happen... Just stay positive :hugs:

I have kind of accepted the fat as I know I can lose it,what annoys me are these horrible stretchmarks all over my body.

You have already lost some weight. Maybe your body want to take a break and then you continue again. Your body went through a lot remember.

Hey hun....i wouldnt get on the scales everyday, maybe once everyone 1-2 weeks. As your weight goes up and down naturally anyway from day to day.

i know its hard not to but try and only weigh yourself once a week, first thing in the morning is usually best.

you've already lost quite abit of weight and like someone else said maybe your body just needs a break. I lost most of my weight in the first few months and have been struggling to lose the rest.

are you still breastfeeding? i ask because, i lost most of my weight quickly, except for ten pounds. when my doctor mentioned that i looked like i had lost all my weight, i told him i was still hanging onto ten pounds. he told me that when you are breastfeeding you hold onto a little fat that you will not lose until you are done bfing. i believe it too, because my sister, who has a crazy fast metabolism, held onto about fifteen pounds until she stopped breastfeeding. as for your stretch marks, just think of them as a souvenir of your pregnancy. my belly looks like a detailed road map, and as much as i miss my old tummy, the best thing i do is accept that i will never have it back, and the stretch marks remind me of my huge pregnant tummy. sorry i know it does not help much, but your not alone! xo

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
know how you feel. i never thought losing weight would be this hard. i hate my body too - i don't look in the mirror anymore!

i am sure like the others have said it will just take time.

Christine
XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"