• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Injections!

abon02

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

I was on femara on different doses but did not work :(

Might start on injections, gonadotropin. Anyone had success with injection? Any twins or triplets stories from injections? Since i heard it's a higher risk for multiples.

Was it really pricey?

Thank you!!!

I'm in the TWW (7 DPO) with my first cycle of Femara & menopur/ovridrel injections. So I can't give you any success/failure rate yet, but they did their job in terms of growing multiple follicles well and so I likely released 2 good eggs this cycle. Yes it was pricey. For 5 doses of menopur it was $820, and 1 ovidrel was $140. So just shy of $1000 for the injectibles. Not all women have to use all 5 vials of menopur, but I did.

Its more pricey if you do the IUI, which I opted not to do because our issue is recurrent pregnancy loss so I don't think we have a swimmer issue. So we just did timed intercourse.

We are worried about the risk of multiples, it does make me a bit anxious.

Good luck! happy to keep in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->