Injections

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Maley had her injections today...it was horrible. OH had to hold her whilst i sat behind them with my fingers in my ears and eyes shut...i was shaking and sweating like a pig! She was fine earlier after having them, smiling and everything but now she has been sleeping and is so grizzley and clingy....anything else i should expect?? Also, how long does the moaning and discomfrt last for?

Mine lasted for a day, i had to give him calpol because he was so grizzley .

:hugs: sorry to hear she's feeling poorly, it shouldn't last long, i would maybe give some capol honey, how she feels better soon :hugs: x

Hope she feels better soon.

Can i ask was it 2 needles? I forgot! :dohh:
Aidan gets his on Friday. x

yep two needles....one in each leg.....and she had her BCG in her arm three days ago

Niamh has here injections on wednesday and i'm dreading it aswell. Niamh has had so much proding and poking and she's cried out so many times in pain, but believe me it doesn't get any easier. I had to hold her down on wednesday whilst she had her feeding tube put back in, done it several times before but it still made me cry. Will probably cry on wednesday aswell.

Hope your little princess isn't to bad tonight, i'd give calpol at regular intervals. Even if she responds well to the injection i'm sure her little legs will be sore.

awww poor mummy!!!! Baby will be ok, hun. It's normal for to feel a little under the weather - should only last a day, though. Maybe 2 xx Have you any calpol? x

i just bathed her....cries anytime her legs are touched...just gave her calpol (hates it) and im now feeding her...she normally goes bed at 11.30pm and sleeps through til 7am so we will see how she goes...hopefully she sleeps well and feels better tomorrow

hope your baby girl feels better tomorrow hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->