Inplantation Bleeding

Help please

Reaction score
Hi there,, if someone can help me please with what has been happening with me over the past couple of months. We are trying for our second chid.

April normal period started on the 28th

May had all preg symptoms but then had heavy bleeding some clots for 2 3 days then carried on lightly bleeding for another 8 days so 11 days in total of bleeding. Guessing this was a chemical pregnancy?

June 28th had slight cramp that lasted for a couple hours, and had light bleeding- some red, brown, pink blood- now 5 days in with sporadic very light bleeding mostly brown some pink blood.
Do you thing this is inplantation bleeding?

Thanks I appreciate any help you can give me.

Hi there,, if someone can help me please with what has been happening with me over the past couple of months. We are trying for our second chid.

April normal period started on the 28th

May had all preg symptoms but then had heavy bleeding some clots for 2 3 days then carried on lightly bleeding for another 8 days so 11 days in total of bleeding. Guessing this was a chemical pregnancy?

June 28th had slight cramp that lasted for a couple hours, and had light bleeding- some red, brown, pink blood- now 5 days in with sporadic very light bleeding mostly brown some pink blood.
Do you thing this is inplantation bleeding?

Thanks I appreciate any help you can give me.
Please reply if you get another answer, i had similar issues,
and also i feel like i'm constantly on the edge of throwing up, sometimes close to the edge and sometimes a further away, depending on the moment. i'm not actually throwing-up but i'm wondering if that would give me some relief? sometimes i can burp but that doesn't really do much to ease the nausea. my belly is also feeling the way it does after thanksgiving dinner... like i've eaten too much and it's calling out to me for attention. also the nausea feels a bit like hunger. but food isn't that appealing when i'm making it, then i'm starving when it's actually in front of me, and find myself shoveling it down... then feeling sick afterwards. i don't feel like going anywhere or seeing anybody... just want to curl up in bed with my nausea and my upset belly. Im VERY TIRED alot more now, im bloated, i had a dark blood spotting but i know it wasnt a period, i get very emotional, my boobs seem swollen, and a bit sore...temperatures are affecting me more as well, so not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->